Saturday, January 19, 2008

ခံစားမႈကဗ်ာ မွ်ေ၀ျခင္း - ၄

16. Scared



Honey',
First time I saw you,
I was scared to touch you.
First time I touched you,
I was scared to kiss you.
First time I kissed you,
I was scared to love you.
But now that I love you,
I'm scared to lose you!


17. I love you.



Honey,
For me,
The only definition of love is you!
Until GOD closes my eyes,
I can't imagine life without you.
I love you


18. Happy



Honey',
looks without charm,
money without happiness,
a smile without feelings,
a life without you?
Honey' I'm really afraid to live without you...
please stay with me forever
and happy together


19. Your love



The joys of Spring!
The warmth of Summer...
The colors of Autumn,
The beauty of winter!
Honey..
Like the beauty of the seasons...
Your love has made a beautiful difference to my life!


20. need you



Honey',
Like a ship needs a sailor,
Like the stars need the sky,
You brighten up my world,
Like the moon lights up the night.

Like a movie star loves fame,
Like a poor man needs money,
I need and long for your love,
For your as sweet as honey.

When the twlight is fading,
And the sky is dark with blue,
Just remember this one thing,
Darlin, I really do need you.

I'm so proud I met you,
Would love to have you by my side,
And I just want you to know,
You really light up my life.

No comments: