Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ခံစားမႈကဗ်ာ မွ်ေ၀ျခင္း - ၁

ဒီေန႔ေတာ့ love poems, love notes ေလး ေတြတင္ထားေပးတယ္ဗ်ာ၊ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ေတာ့ အသံုးခ်ၿပီးၿပီ , ခင္ဗ်ားတို႔လည္းအသံုး ၀င္မွာပါ။ :D

1.Love on you



Honey'
I love you
Since you come into my life,
You make me feel like no one else could.
You gave me hope,inspiration, pride, and love.
You're the one I want to touch.
I hunger for your kiss.
Give me your heart,
And bless me with your love.



2.Something



Honey',
Seasons will change
that much is true
but somethings will never change...
like the way I feel about you.
I wanna live to be with you...
to hold your hands,
to see your smile.
You're all that makes life worthwhile



3.Thought



Honey',
All day long,
I thought about you.
When I closed my eyes,
I thought about you.
When I opened my eyes,
I thought about you.
When I heard a love song
I thought about you.
When I checked my email
I thought about you.
I just can't stop
thinking about you.



4.Happy



Honey',
I've felt your warmth and tenderness
with every word and touch.
There's a special kind of happiness
that only love can bring,
and I've found that happiness with you--
You are my everything.



5.Love is



Honey',
Love is a verb,
So make your words and actions match the feelings of your heart
If you love me
Tell me, show me, love me

No comments: