Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ခံစားမႈကဗ်ာ မွ်ေ၀ျခင္း - ၂

6.The one



Honey',
I want to be the one that you kiss.
And I want to be the one that you miss.
I want to be the one that you hug tight.
And I want to be the one that you dream of at night.
I want to be there for the good and the bad.
And I want to be there when you're happy or sad.



7.Counting on you



Honey',
If you counted all the stars
And totaled them you see
They couldn't equal all the love that's deep inside of me
And if you count the grains of sand
On deserts far and wide
You'd find the number couldn't match the love I feel inside
And if you lived a million years
You'd never, ever see
A love as strong as mine, my dear
A love that's meant to be
I'll count my blessing every day
And thank the Lord above
For giving me a precious gift
He gave to me your love



8. With you



Honey',
Never did I believe that we would be here together,
and so deeply in love.
You are my heart, my world, my everything.
I don't know what I would do without you.
I want to say thank you for coming into my life
and showing me true love.
Thank you for showing me that there is such a thing as happiness.
That happiness is being with you.
With all of my heart, I will be loving you.



9. Life with



Honey',
Having you in my life...
Is a wonderful feeling...
You make me feel
so special
with all that you say
and all that you do...
You are the one
I love
and wish to share
my life with!



10. Moments



Honey',
whenever we did anything together,
whenever we gently touched each othter,
It brought happiness in my life.
I wanna get many more moments
to spend with you.

No comments: